CMS 9200 Patient Monitor
|M.R.P.||₹ 139999.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)|
- 100% Original Products
- Hassle Free Returns
- Secure Payments
- EMI available on orders above ₹ 3,000.00 on select credit cards.
This model can monitor such parameters as ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2, PR, Dual- channel TEMP, dual-channel IBP and EtCO2. It integrates parameter measurement module, display and recorder in one device to form a compact and portable equipment. At the same time, its built-in replaceable battery provides convenience for patient moving. This equipment adopts full-isolation(floating), ECG defibrillation-proof protection, ECG anti-high frequency interference and NIBP dual-protection for over-pressure, to ensure monitoring quality and reduce operation risk, which is applicable for monitoring adult, pediatric and neonate.
- Elegant appearance, clear marks, standard interface, oxygen graph, trend graph, big characters, other BED observation, which are convenient for users.
- Standard parameters: ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2 and dual-channel TEMP. IBP, CO2 and built-in printer are optional.
- Fifteen languages are optional, and all operations can be finished by keys and buttons.
- 15'' color LCD displays patient parameter and waveform collected, and alarm, bed NO., clock, equipment state and other information provided by the monitor synchronously.
- Monitoring parameters, scan speed, volume and output contents can be set optionally.
- Storage of 480-hour trend data, and review of 34-second holographic waveform.
- Adopt digital SpO2 technology, strong in anti-interference and anti-weak filling capability.
- Calculation of drug concentration.
- Built-in rechargeable battery for uninterrupted monitoring.
- Print ECG, SpO2, RESP, BP and TEMP data with one-key.
- Anti-high frequency surgical unit, defibrillation-proof(requirement for special leads).
- Optional functions: Moving bracket, hanging bracket, VGA output and 12-lead.