CONTEC ECG600G Digital 6 Channel ECG EKG Machine Portable Electrocardiograph Touch Screen
- Buy 2 or more ₹ 50,013.60 each.
- 100% Original Products
- Hassle Free Returns
- Secure Payments
- EMI available on orders above ₹ 3,000.00 on select credit cards.
ECG600G is an Electrocardiograph which can collect 12-lead ECG signal and print waveform by the thermal printing system. It features in, recording and displaying ECG waveform in AUTO/Manual mode, measuring and diagnosing ECG waveform parameters automatically, prompting for “Lead off” and “Lack of paper”, multi-language interface, case database management.
- Adopt high-resolution thermal printing system(8 dot/mm), no need for any adjustments. Recording frequency: up to 150Hz.
- Real-time and continuously record the clear and accurate ECG waveform and annotation character(including lead mark, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc.).
- Full-digital filter design, anti-baseline drift, AC and EMG interference.
- Adjust the baseline automatically, optimize the print setting and optional rhythm leads.
- In AUTO mode, finish recording by pressing the button once, which improves work efficiency.
- Adopt digital signal processing technology and get high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter, baseline filter and EMG filter of ECG signal.
- With the functions of auto-measurement, auto-analysis and auto-diagnosis for routine ECG parameters, which reduces the doctor’s burden and improves work efficiency.
- Sync collection for 12-lead ECG, multiply printing formats, including 2×6+1(rhythm lead), 2×6, 3×4, 3×4+1(rhythm lead), 4×3, 4×3+1(rhythm lead), 6×2, 6×2+1(rhythm lead), rhythm 2, rhythm 3, rhythm 4, rhythm 5, rhythm 6, rhythm 7, channel record, etc.
- Display of 3/6/12-lead ECG, "Lead off" and "Lack of paper" on one screen, and with ECG DEMO mode. Auto-check and auto-analysis for ECG parameters, ECG waveform can be recorded manually or automatically. And patient information can be stored by case database.
- Time print can be set to every 1/2/3/5/10/20/30/60 minutes.
- Print setting, including “Print and save”(print waveform and save case), “Print no save”(only print waveform but not save case), “Save no print”(only save case but not print waveform).
- AC/DC, built-in rechargeable lithium battery and auto-protection circuit, and automatic power off when there is no operation in appointed time.
- Store more than 1000 cases, convenient for case review and statistic.
- Multi-language(Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Turkish, Polish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Kazakstan, Russian and Ukrainian) interface and report.
- Input mode: floating and defibrillation protection
- Frequency response: 0.05Hz ~ 150Hz(-3dB~+0.4dB)
- CMRR: >60dB, >100dB(add filter)
- Time constant:≥ 3.2s
- Patient leak current: <10µA
- Calibration voltage: 1mV
- Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40 mm/mV ±5%, standard sensitivity: 10mm/mV±2%
- Noise level: <15µVp-p
- Input circuit current: ≤50nA
- Input impedance: ≥50MΩ
- Sampling accuracy: 12-bit
- Safety classification: class I, type CF and defibrillation-proof applied part
- Recording mode: thermal printing system
- Auto record: set record according to auto record format and mode, automatically switching leads, measuring and analyzing.
- Rhythm record: set record according to rhythm record format and mode, automatically measuring and analyzing.
- Manual record: set record according to record format, manually switching leads.
- Measurement parameters: HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1)
- Paper size: 80mm(W)×20m(L)
- Sampling frequency: 1000Hz
- EMG interference filter: 25Hz/35Hz (-3dB)
- Power frequency filter: AC 50Hz/60Hz(-20dB)
- Paper speed:
- Auto: 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5, 25, 50, 100mm/s, ±5%
- Rhythm: 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5, 25, 50, 100mm/s, ±5%
- Manual: 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5, 25, 50, 100mm/s, ±5%
- A lead cable
- A limb electrode
- A chest electrode
- A thermal recording paper
- A power cord
- An earth wire
- A user manual (GB only) on request for other Language
- Dimension: 315mm(L) × 215mm(W) × 92mm(H)
- Weigh: 1.7Kg