CMS 600G ECG Machine Six Channel
- Product Code: 15156
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: Rs 47,443.20
- 2 or more 45,466.40
- Adopt high-resolution thermal printing system(8 dot/mm), no need for any adjustments. Recording frequency: up to 150Hz.
- Real-time and continuously record the clear and accurate ECG waveform and annotation character (including lead mark, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc.)
- Full-digital filter design, anti-baseline drift, AC and EMG interference.
- Adjust the baseline automatically, optimize the print setting and optional rhythm leads.
- In AUTO mode, finish recording by pressing the button once, which improves work efficiency.
- Adopt digital signal processing technology and get high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter, baseline filter and EMG filter of ECG signal.
- With the functions of auto-measurement, auto-analysis and auto-diagnosis for routine ECG parameters, which reduces the doctor’s burden and improves work efficiency.
- Sync collection for 12-lead ECG, multiply printing formats, including 2×6+1(rhythm lead), 2×6, 3×4, 3×4+1(rhythm lead), 4×3, 4×3+1(rhythm lead), 6×2, 6×2+1(rhythm lead), rhythm 2, rhythm 3, rhythm 4, rhythm 5, rhythm 6, rhythm 7, channel record, etc.
- Display of 3/6/12-lead ECG, "Lead off" and "Lack of paper" on one screen, and with ECG DEMO mode. Auto-check and auto-analysis for ECG parameters, ECG waveform can be recorded manually or automatically. And patient information can be stored by case database.
- Time print can be set to every 1/2/3/5/10/20/30/60 minutes.
- Print setting, including “Print and save”(print waveform and save case), “Print no save”(only print waveform but not save case), “Save no print”(only save case but not print waveform).
- AC/DC, built-in rechargeable lithium battery and auto-protection circuit, and automatic power off when there is no operation in appointed time.
- Store more than 1000 cases, convenient for case review and statistic.
- Multi-language(Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Turkish, Polish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Kazakhstan, Russian and Ukrainian) interface and report.