CONTEC ECG300G Electrocardiograph, Digital 3 Channel 12 lead EKG+Printer
|M.R.P.||₹ 82,999.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)|
- 100% Original Products
- Hassle Free Returns
- Secure Payments
- EMI available on orders above ₹ 3,000.00 on select credit cards.
ECG300G is an Electrocardiograph which can collect 12-lead ECG signal and print waveform by the thermal printing system. It features in, recording and displaying ECG waveform in AUTO/Manual mode, measuring and diagnosing ECG waveform parameters automatically, prompting for “Lead off” and “Lack of paper”, multi-language interface, AC/DC, selecting any rhythm lead, case database management.
- Sync collection for 12-lead ECG, adopt digital signal processing technology and get high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter, baseline filter and EMG filter of ECG signal.
- Display of 3/6/12-lead ECG, print mode, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc. on one screen, convenient for contrastively diagnosing.
- Multiply printing modes and formats, including manual, auto 4×3, auto 3×4+1, auto 3×4, auto 2×6+1, auto 2×6, auto 3-2+1, auto 3-2, auto 1×12+1, auto 1×12, rhythm 4, rhythm 3 and rhythm 2, etc. Waveform length printed can be adjusted, and with time print function, which meets different requirements.
- With the functions of auto-analysis and auto-diagnosis for routine ECG parameters, provide measurement results and auto-diagnosis conclusion for HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1), etc. which reduces the doctor’s burden.
- Built-in memory stores up to 1000 cases, convenient for case review and statistic.
- Multi-language(Chinese, English, Spanish, Turkish, Polish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Kazakstan, Russian, Ukrainian, Serbian and Slovenian) interface and report.
- Input mode: floating and defibrillation protection
- Frequency response: 0.05Hz ~ 150Hz(-3dB~+0.4dB)
- CMRR: >60dB, >100dB(add filter)
- Time constant:≥ 3.2s
- Patient leak current: <10µA
- Calibration voltage: 1mV
- Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40 mm/mV ±5%, standard sensitivity: 10mm/mV±2%
- Noise level: <15µVp-p
- Input circuit current: ≤50nA
- Input impedance: ≥50MΩ
- Sampling accuracy: 12-bit
- Safety classification: class I, type CF and defibrillation-proof applied part
- Recording mode: thermal printing system
- Auto record: set record according to auto record format and mode, automatically switching leads, measuring and analyzing.
- Rhythm record: set record according to rhythm record format and mode, automatically measuring and analyzing.
- Manual record: set record according to record format, manually switching leads.
- Measurement parameters: HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1)
- Paper size: 80mm(W)×20m(L)
- Sampling frequency: 1000Hz
- EMG interference filter: 25Hz/35Hz (-3dB)
- Power frequency filter: AC 50Hz/60Hz(-20dB)
- Paper speed:
- Auto: 25, 50mm/s, ±5%
- Rhythm: 25, 50mm/s, ±5%
- Manual: 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5, 25, 50mm/s, ±5%
- Power supply:
- AC: 100V~240V(50/60Hz)
- DC: 7.4V/3500mAh rechargeable lithium battery
- Fuse specification: two AC time lag fuse(φ5×20mm), T1.6AL250V
- Waterproof degree: IPX0
- Working mode: continuous working
- A lead cable
- A limb electrode
- A chest electrode
- A thermal recording paper
- A power cord
- An earth wire
- A user manual (GB only) on request for other Language
- Working environment
- Temperature: 5℃~40℃
- Relative humidity: 25%~95%(non-condensing)
- Atmospheric pressure: 700hPa~1060hPa
- Transport and storage environment
- Temperature: -40℃~+55℃
- Relative humidity: ≤95%
- Atmospheric pressure: 500hPa~1060hPa
- Dimension: 315mm(L) × 215mm(W) × 77mm(H)
- Weigh: 1.6Kg