Travel Enema Kit
- Brand: IndoSurgicals
- Product Code: 14050
- Availability: In Stock
- Today’s Views: 4117
Rs 560.00FREE SHIPPING
100% Original Products | Easy Returns | Secure Payments
EMI available on orders above Rs 3,000 on select credit cards.
- 5 or more Rs 504.00
Enemas are great for cleansing your colon and have many additional benefits. This Travel Enema Kit is ideal for your home enema or when you need an enema while travelling.
- FEATURES: The IndoSurgicals Travel Enema Kit is a reusable and portable solution to undertaking basic colonic irrigation or hydrotherapy from the comfort of your own home. With a 2-litre capacity, this medical grade enema bag can be hung using the supplied hook attachment, whilst the flow of water can be controlled using the "tap" feature enabling effortless use
- CONTENTS: 1 x IndoSurgicals enema bag with hanging hook for hands free use, 1 x long hose with water flow control tap and 2 x interchangeable nozzle tips. This travel enema kit is easily compact-able and transportable, meaning you're never without your enema unnecessarily
- USES: Before using, thoroughly clean all component. Fill the bag with whatever liquid you desire, depending on the style of enema you will be taking. There are various different kinds of enema solutions out there and this home enema bag is suitable for handling all of them; from coffee to Epsom salt or even a milk and molasses enema
- QUALITY: The 2 litre graduated bag is made of medical grade material designed to last. Our travel enema kits are CE certified which means they've passed EU laws, regulations and are safe for use. The tubing is flexible, strong and easy to attach, whilst the plastic tips are designed for easy insertion (as with all enema kits and applications entering in to the body, please use plenty of lubrication)
- SAFE FOR USE: Safer than many designs as the position of the tap should prevent the nozzle (the smaller of the two tips supplied) from being inserted too far into the Body. No rubber or latex parts so you should not get an allergic reaction as you might with other models