AQUA12 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
This multi-parameter patient monitor is a robust patient monitor, small enough to move around, yet flexible enough to adapt to your particular needs. With a variety of optional extras, including arrhythmia and ST analysis, EtCO2 measurement and double IBP, AQUA 12 multi-parameter patient monitor is configurable to suit your requirements. Purchase only the advanced features that you need and nothing more. With NIBP recall and extensive data storage capability , AQUA 12 multi-parameter patient monitor is particularly well-suited for use in peri-anesthesia and critical care environments. Rich in functions, conveniently adaptable and pleasingly affordable, AQUA 12 multi-parameter patient monitor may be just the monitor for your department.
- 12.1" high resolution color TFT LCD Screen.
- Thinner and lighter design, convenient and portable for user.
- Freeze instant waveform for real time S-T segment analysis, pace-maker detection.
- Full touch screen selectable, more convenient for operation.
- Real time S-T segment analysis, pace-maker detection.
- 3-level audio/visual alarming.
- Efficient resistance to interference of defibrillator and HF knife.
- Lasting working capacity with built-in rechargeable lithium battery.
- 400 groups of NIBP list, 6000 seconds ECG waveform recall. 60 alarm events record recall, 7-day trend chart in storage.
- Wire/wireless central monitoring system applicable to ICU/CCU/OR
Standard Configuration :
- SPO2, PR/HR, NIBP, ECG, RESP, 2-TEMP.
Option Configuration :
- ETCO2, 2-IBP, Nellcor SpO2, Thermal Printer, Touch Screen.
Tags: patient monitor