We are not accepting orders due to lockdown. Still you want this product please WhatsApp or call us at 0750-545-6099.
- Reusable, made of 100% Stainless Steel
- Precision interlocking teeth
- 3 sizes available
- Rounded ends for grasping
- Oblique angle between handles and blades to enable prevent obscuration of the view of the airway during use
- Magill forceps are one of several tools that aided in the development of modern anesthesia.
- The tool combines long forceps with an angled handle, which keeps the hand out of the line of vision when a physician is inserting or removing tubes from the trachea or esophagus.
- These forceps also are used to remove small objects from the throat or mouth.
- Also known as Magill's forceps, Magill forceps come in several standard sizes.
- In addition to a 9.5-inch (24-cm) size used for adults, there's also a 7.5-inch (19-cm) size for use on children.
- An extra-small size of 6 inches (16 cm) is used for babies.
- These various lengths allow physicians to use the proper length of instrument depending on the patient's size.
- Like many medical tools that are inserted into the body to perform a task, Magill's forceps are made of stainless steel, which makes them easy to clean and sterilize.
|93001||Adult - 9.5" |
|93002||Child - 7.5" |
|93003||Paediatric - 6" |