PRODUCT DETAILS :
This is a 400-watt high power, operating room generator / Electrosurgical Unit. The unit consists tissue impedance monitoring system, self-adjustment of power output to reduce the continuous power setting for different tissue needs, to provide user consistent performance with all digital displays of power and modes. The system delivers 12 monopolar and bipolar RF energy modalities to provide a high level of surgical precision. Engineered with the safety of the patient in mind.
SPECIAL FEATURES :
- A tissue sensing technology used for all applications to deliver user consistent performance.
- Reduce the frequent adjustment of power setting as the tissue changes.
- Reduce the risk of collateral tissue damage due to sparkles and charring free power.
- Minimize the patient recovery time by performing precise and clean cutting and coagulation.
- Minimum RF distortion in other O.T. Equipment.
- Patient plate fault monitoring system.
- The auto-monitoring facility displays different error codes if any error occurs during use.
- Randomized form of spray mode.
- Two independent power activation of monopolar output, hand switch operation and foot switch operation.
- Separate bipolar generator with foot switch operation or hand (auto) operation, eliminates the need of foot switch while using auto mode
|Monopolar Cut||Watt (W)||Resistance (Ohm)||Crest Factor|
|Pure||400 W||500 Ohm||1.5|
|Blend I||350 W||500 Ohm||Variable|
|Blend II||300 W||500 Ohm||Variable|
|Endo Cut||250 W||500 Ohm||Variable|
|Soft||200 W||500 Ohm||1.5|
|Force||175 W||500 Ohm||Variable|
|Dessicate||150 W||500 Ohm||Variable|
|Spray||120 W||500 Ohm|
|Bi-CuT||150 W||100 Ohm|
|Macro||125 W||300 Ohm||1.5|
|Micro||100 W||300 Ohm|
|Auto||150 W||100 Ohm||1.5|
Input: 220/240 VAC / 50Hz
Power Consumption: 750 VA Max.
Protection Class: 1
Input Fuse: 6 AMP
Output Control: Digital Display
Nominal Frequency: MDD360Khz
Max. Output Power: 400 W
Basic Construction: IEC-60601-1, IEC-60601-1-2
Ambient Temperature: 30-40 Deg. C
Weight: 6.5 Kg.