PRODUCT DETAILS :
The 400 DX+ is a 400-watt high power, operating room generator/electrosurgical unit. The unit consists tissue impedance monitoring system, self-adjustment of power output to reduce the continuous power setting for different tissue needs, to provide user consistent performance with all digital displays of power and modes. The system delivers 9 monopolar and bipolar RF energy modalities to provide a high level of surgical precision. Engineered with the safety of the patient in mind.
SPECIAL FEATURES :
- A tissue sensing technology used for all applications to deliver user consistent performance.
- Reduce the frequent adjustment of power setting as the tissue changes.
- Reduce the risk of collateral tissue damage due to sparkles and charring free power.
- Minimize the patient recovery time by performing precise and clean cutting and coagulation.
- Minimum RF distortion in other O.T. Equipment.
- Patient plate fault monitoring system.
- The auto-monitoring facility displays different error codes if any error occurs during use.
- Two independent power activation of monopolar output, hand switch operation, and footswitch operation.
- Separate bipolar generator with foot switch operation
|Mono Cut||Watt (W)||R (Ohm)||C Factor|
|Pure||400 W||500 Ohm||1.5|
|Blend||350 W||500 Ohm||Variable|
|Endo Cut||250 W||500 Ohm||Variable|
|Soft||200 W||500 Ohm||1.5|
|Force||175 W||500 Ohm||Variable|
|Dessicate||150 W||500 Ohm||Variable|
|Bi-CuT||150 W||100 Ohm|
|Micro||100 W||300 Ohm|
|STD||150 W||100 Ohm||1.5|
Input: 220/240 VAC / 50Hz
Power Consumption: 750 VA Max.
Protection Class: 1
Input Fuse: 6 AMP
Output Control: Digital Display
Nominal Frequency: MDD360Khz
Max. Output Power: 400 W
Basic Construction: IEC-60501-1, IEC-60601-1-2
Ambient Temperature: 30-40 Deg. C
Weight: 6.5 Kg.