Autoclave Pressure Cooker Type, Epoxy Finish, Electric, 21 litre
- Epoxy Finish, Electric, 220V. 50Hz. Single Phase
- Approx. Size (Dia. X H): 300mm X 260mm + 50mm Lid. (12"x12") – 1.5 KW Load
- Approx. Capacity (Ltrs.): 21 Ltrs. With Lid
- All autoclaves are constructed from heavy gauge aluminum. It’s generates steam under pressure and temperature between 120°C to 125°C.
- Made from seamless Aluminium, top loading autoclaves. Seamless construction ensures bacteria free environment.
- 25-30 minutes sterilizing cycle at 121º c.
- With two stages over pressure protection system incorporating a calibrated continuous bleeding pressure stopcock and pressure release weight valve.
- With heat resistant handles and steam release / control valve.
- Pressure Gauge : Colour coded pressure gauge showing internal chamber conditions during the cycle.
- Sterilization zone in green colour is shown from 15 psi to 20 psi (OR 1.034 bar to 1.378 bar) which is equivalent to temperature of 121°c to 127°c.
- Dial size : 2.5". Dial show measurement in 2 units (i) kg/cm² (ii) lb/inch². Full scale dial of pressure gauge is 0-30 lb/ inch² or 0-2 kg/ cm². Caution zone in red colour.
- Supplied with inner & outer stand.
- Suitable for 11"x9" Dressing/Sterilizing Drum
- Optional : 1 Hr. Rotary Timer and Dressing/Sterilizing Drum in extra cost
- DO NOT operate the autoclave without water and avoid using hard water
- Close the lid properly and carefully, never attempt to open it during operation with force
- Make sure that the rubber seal is in a good shape and condition
- DO NOT use any alkaline solution in the unit
- DO NOT put any extra weight on the stopcock
- Clean and dry the unit after a day use.