Advance Pathological Inclined Binocular Microscope
|Price:||₹ 15,782.50 FREE SHIPPING|
COD Service Available to Buyers from Delhi Only
(Charges will apply)
- 100% Original Products
- Hassle Free Returns
- Secure Payments
- EMI available on orders above ₹ 3,000.00 on select credit cards.
- Body: latest designed, convinient and user friendly 45° inclined stable body with epoxy finish paint.
- Observation head: big binocular observation head with coated and well collimated prisms. Head inclined at 45° and 360° rotatable. It’s interpupillary distance 55 to 75mm with dioptric adjustment on left eye tube.
- Nosepiece: advance quadrupple ball bearing revolving nose piece with positive click stops.
- Focusing system: separate coarse and fine focusing knobs guided on balls.
- Specimen stage: left hand side operated coaxial low drive and x-y movement mechanical stage 120 x 120 for holding the specimen slide.
- Condenser: movable bright field abbe n.a 1.25 condenser (superior quality) with iris diaphgragm and filter holder can be move by rack and pinion knobs.
- Light source: illumination fitted builtin base with 6v-20w halogen lamp with solid-state variable controlled transformer alongwith safety fuse.
- Objectives: coated and antifungal-treated achromate objective: 4x/5x, 10x, 40x/45x (s.l), 100x oil (s.l). Our microscope’s objectives are well parafocalized to each other.
- Eyepeices: strain-free and high eye point achromate w.f 10x coated eyepiece pair.
- Accessories: vinyl dust cover, duster, cleaning brush, spare bulb and fuse with operating instruction manual in English.
- Packing: complete microscope packed in export worthy styrofoam (thermocole) case packing.