Monocular Research Microscope
|M.R.P.||₹ 35999.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)|
COD Service Available to Buyers from Delhi Only
(Charges will apply)
- 100% Original Products
- Hassle Free Returns
- Secure Payments
- EMI available on orders above ₹ 3,000.00 on select credit cards.
- Observation Head: Monocular 45 degree inclined tube rotatable through 360 degree for any professional operation and can be locked in any direction.
- Stand : One piece die cast arm and large size rectangular, heavy stable base with Transformer and electrical fittings concealed inside.
- Nosepiece : Precise Quadruple revolving Nosepiece with precise centring and positive click stops ensuring accurate position of objectives.
- Stage : Built-in graduated mechanical stage of size 135x120mm is controlled by convenient low co-axial positioned knobs for easy and smooth scan of the specimen slides over entire range of 50x75mm.
- Focussing : By vertical movement of stage, coarse adjustment by rack-pinion and fine movement by screw ever mechanism driven by graduated knob.
- Condenser : Bright field, Abbe N.A. 1.25 with Iris-diaphragm and swing out filter holder can be moved through rack-pinon. The Condenser unit incorporates high efficiency optical system for optimum utilization of light from low to high magnification. It is interchangeable with professional accessories.
- Illumination : V-20W Halogen Lamp fitted directly under the field lenses operated through solid state variable controlled transformer 220 Volts. Reflector attachment for working in day light is also provided.
- Objectives : Achromatic 4x, 10x, 40x SL and 100x SL Oil Immersion.
- Eyepieces : Wide Field Wf10x.
- Accessories : Vinyl Cover, Duster, Cleaning Brush, Filter, 25ml of Immersion Oil, a roll of Lens paper, 100ml of lens cleaning solution and Operating Manual.