Senior Medical Microscope
|Price:||₹ 8,968.00 FREE SHIPPING|
COD Service Available to Buyers from Delhi Only
(Charges will apply)
- 100% Original Products
- Hassle Free Returns
- Secure Payments
- EMI available on orders above ₹ 3,000.00 on select credit cards.
- This microscope is use throughout the length and breadth of this country at various levels-High school, Universities, Hospitals, Clinical & Pathological Laboratories and Research Institutes.
- Body: Heavy U-Shaped Pressure Die Cast base with 90° inclinable body.
- Paint: Scratch Proof highly resistant epoxy finish Paint.
- Observation tube: Monocular Observation tube inclinable up to 90° and its Mechanical tube length 160mm.
- Nosepiece: Triple revolving nose piece with accurate centring and positive click stops
- Focusing controls: Coarse Focusing by Rack & Pinion motion with screw lock to prevent damage the slides. And fine focusing Motion by screw lever system with sensitivity of 0.002 mm..
- Specimen stage: Fixed Square stage of 120 x 120 mm with detachable graduated Mechanical Stage having X and Y movements.It comes with Sub stage Moveable ABBE condenser N.A. 1.25 Fitted with double lens with Iris diaphragm to control the aperture and filter mount, which can be moved through Rack & Pinion motion by a knob on left side.
- Light source: Illumination by plano-concave reflector mirror of 50mm diameter. (Interchangeable for electric illuminator 220 V- 15 W directly workable on mains)
- Optical Combination: High Grade Achromate adjustable Objectives & Eye Pieces are used for true colour & contrast.
- Objectives: A-grade Achromatic lens 10x, 40x/45x (SL) and 100x (SL)
- Eye Pieces: Huygenian 5x and W.F.10x each.
- Magnification : 100x to 1000x
- Our objectives and eyepieces are well parafocalised and Antifungal treated as well as Blue coated.
- Packing: Complete microscope packed in export-worthy thermocole case and Supplied with dust cover, cleaning cloth, lens cleaning paper, Immersion oil for objectives 100x & operating manual in English