CMS 60D Handheld Pulse Oximeter
- Small in volume, light in weight and convenient in carrying.
- Operation of the product is simple, low power consumption.
- Operation menu for the function setting.
- SpO2 value display.
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display.
- Pulse waveform display.
- Screen brightness can be changed.
- Pulse rate sound indication.
- With review function.
- With clock function.
- With measured data overruns limits and low-voltage alarm function.
- Battery capacity indication.
- Low-voltage indication : Low-voltage indication appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage and with alarm function.
- With SpO2 value and pulse rate value of storage, the storage data can be uploaded to computers.
- Real-time data can be transmitted to computers.
- Connected with an external oximeter probe.