CONTEC Digital One Channel 12 lead ECG EKG Machine Electrocardiograph ECG100G
|M.R.P.||₹ 48,999.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)|
- 100% Original Products
- Hassle Free Returns
- Secure Payments
- EMI available on orders above ₹ 3,000.00 on select credit cards.
ECG100G is a kind of single channel electrocardiograph, which features in printing ECG waveform by thermal printing system, prompting for "Lead off" or "Lack of paper", multi-language interface, recording ECG waveform in AUTO/Manual mode, convenient to operate.
- Adopt digital signal processing technology and get high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter, baseline filter and EMG filter of ECG signal.
- Adopt high-resolution thermal printing system(8 dot/mm), no need for any adjustments. Recording frequency: up to 150Hz.
- Real-time and continuously record the clear and accurate ECG waveform and annotation character(including lead mark, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc.).
- In AUTO mode, finish recording by pressing the button once, which improves work efficiency.
- Multi-language (Chinese, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Turkish) interface and report.
- In optimal DC state, up to 7-hour standby time, continuous print up to 4-hour, record up to 150 ECG waveform.
- Input mode: floating and defibrillation protection
- Frequency response: 0.05Hz ~ 150Hz(-3dB~+0.4dB)
- CMRR: >60dB, >100dB(add filter)
- Time constant:≥ 3.2s
- Patient leak current: <10µA
- Calibration voltage: 1mV
- Sensitivity: 5, 10, 20 mm/mV ±5%, standard sensitivity: 10mm/mV±2%
- Noise level: ≤15µVp-p
- Input circuit current: ≤50nA
- Input impedance: ≥50MΩ
- Sampling accuracy: 12-bit
- Safety classification: class I, type CF and defibrillation-proof applied part
- Recording mode: thermal printing system
- Paper size: 50mm(W)×20m(L)
- Sampling frequency: 800Hz
- EMG interference filter: 35Hz (-3dB)
- Power frequency filter: AC 50Hz/60Hz(-20dB)
- Paper speed: 25, 50mm/s, ±5%
- Power supply:
- AC: 100V~240V(50/60Hz)
- DC: 7.4V/2000mAh rechargeable lithium battery
- Fuse specification: two AC time lag fuse(φ5×20mm), T1.6AL250V
- Waterproof degree: IPX0
- Working mode: continuous working
- A lead cable
- A limb electrode
- A chest electrode
- A thermal recording paper
- A power cord
- An earth wire
- A user manual （GB only） on request for other Language
- Working environment
- Temperature: 5℃~40℃
- Relative humidity: 25%~95%(non-condensing)
- Atmospheric pressure: 700hPa~1060hPa
- Transport and storage environment
- Temperature: -40℃~+55℃
- Relative humidity: ≤95%
- Atmospheric pressure: 500hPa~1060hPa
- Dimension: 315mm(L) × 215mm(W) × 77mm(H)
- Weigh: 1.5Kg