3M Comply Steam Indicator Tape
- Autoclave tape is used as a process indicator in steam sterilizers.
- It is very well suited for the clinical and research environments.
- It features an aggressive, pressure-sensitive adhesive designed to adhere to a variety of wraps so that the pack stays secure during sterilization and can be used on direct contact with substrates.
- Tape also features a chemical indicator to verify that it has gone through the sterilization process. Black diagonal lines appear on the tape after 10 minutes at 121°C or 2 minutes at 134°C in a steam sterilizer.
- Dimensions 18m x 55m approx