Autoclave, Aluminium, Seamless, Wingnut Type, Deluxe Quality, Electric, 37 Ltrs.
- Product Code: 45029
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: Rs 11,210.00
- Buy 5 or more 10,620.00 each.
- 100% Original Products
- Hassle Free Returns
- Secure Payments
EMI available on orders above Rs 3,000 on select credit cards.
- Mirror Finish, Electric, 220V. 50Hz. Single Phase
- Approx. Size (Dia. X H): 350mm X 380mm (14"x15") - 2 KW Load
- Approx. Capacity (Ltrs.): 37 Ltrs.
- All autoclaves are constructed from heavy gauge aluminum. It’s generates steam under pressure and temperature between 120°C to 135°C.
- Made from Seamless aluminum base with Cast Aluminum Epoxy powder coated Lid, top loading autoclaves. Locking of lid by 6 nuts with rubber gasket seal in between (no metal to metal seal). Seamless construction ensures bacteria free environment.
- 25-30 minutes sterilizing cycle at 121º C.
- With two stages over pressure protection system incorporating a calibrated continuous bleeding Pressure stopcock and pressure release weight valve.
- With heat resistant handles and with steam release /control valve and flexible metal exhaust tube.
- Pressure Gauge : Colour coded pressure gauge showing internal chamber conditions during the cycle.
- Sterilization zone in green colour is shown from 15 psi to 20 psi (or 1.034 bar to 1.378 bar) which is equivalent to temperature of 121°c to 127°c.
- Dial size : 2.5". Dial show measurement in 2 units (i) kg/cm2 (ii) lb/inch2. Full scale dial of pressure gauge is 0-30 lb/ inch2 or 0-2 kg/cm2. Caution zone in red colour.
- Supplied with inner and outer stand
- Optional : 1 Hr. Rotary Timer and Sterilizing Drum in extra cost
- DO NOT operate the autoclave without water and avoid using hard water
- Close the lid properly and carefully, never attempt to open it during operation with force
- Make sure that the rubber seal is in a good shape and condition
- DO NOT use any alkaline solution in the unit
- DO NOT put any extra weight on the stopcock
- Clean and dry the unit after a day use.